Terms and conditions
The website for 'Invigorate: Bringing science to life' is administered and owned by the Royal Society.
- We strive to keep the information on this website up to date, but we cannot guarantee it 100%.
- We link to other websites: we are not responsible for their content.
Your use of this website is subject to the following conditions and you should not use this website unless you accept these conditions:
- The Royal Society accepts no liability to any person for loss or damages incurred as a result of reliance upon material contained at this website.
- By logging on, you will be assuming all risks associated with use of the site, including risk of your computer, software or data being damaged by any virus which might be transmitted or activated via the site or your access to it.
- We are not responsible for the content of any linked sites and the inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement of that linked site.
The majority of material on the 'Invigorate: Bringing science to life' including text, graphics and logos, is copyright of The Royal Society.
Many images within the text are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 Unported licence, or a GNU Free Documentation licence. We have endeavoured to trace and credit appropriately all sources of images used on this site. If you have any questions about use of material on this site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make a correction.
Reproduction of the whole or a substantial part of the contents of this site in any form is prohibited other than in accordance with Chapter III of Part I of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 or the following permission:
(i) you make it clear that the website is the source of the material; and
(ii) you inform the third party that these terms apply and the third party agrees to comply with these terms.
You can print or download any part of these text and images for personal use only and any copies must retain the copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material.
The licence to copy does not permit incorporation of the content or any part of it in any other work or publication in any form whatsoever. Without limiting the foregoing, no part of the website may be:
(i) distributed, communicated to the public or copied for any commercial purpose; or
(ii) reproduced, transmitted or stored in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Written permission from the Royal Society is required for any use of the website content not permitted above. If you wish to remix, distribute or copy any of the material from the website then please contact us at email@example.com.
Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder. Nothing in this licence impairs or restricts the author's moral rights.
The Royal Society is a Registered Charity No. 207043, registered in England and Wales. Registered address: Royal Society, 6-9 Carlton House Terrace, London, SW1Y 5AG, UK